REGULATIONS of the World Cup 2015 in draughts-64
Regulations World Cup 2015 engl 01.03.2015 Regulations World Cup 2015 rus 01.03.2015
1. Goals and objectives
Competitions are held for the purpose of draughts-64 in the world.
The objectives of the World Cup are:
– Improving Sports Mastery
– Performance of norms of international titles
– Identification of best players
– The selection to the official competitions in 2016
– Strengthening the friendly relations between the draughts players from different countries.
2. Competition organizers
Overall management of the organization of competitions carried out by:
– International Draughts Federation (IDF) – Section-64 of the World Draughts Federation FMJD (Next International Draughts Federation)
– The organizers of each Stage of the World Cup.
Direct holding of competitions shall Main judiciary board approved by the Board of International Draughts Federation.
3. Place and date of
The World Cup is held in seven stages:
«Rimini – 2015»
«Cup of Information Technology»
«White Nights – 2015»
«Portugal – 2014»
|7||World Cup final
International competition memory Vasily Sokov
All sportsmen’s, regardless of gender, age and rating can participate in the competition.
5. System of competitions
Competitions are personal.
Competitions are held in accordance with the Official Rules of the game and competitions in draughts-64.
The system of holding and time control at every stage is set of the panel of referees.
Norms of international titles are set in competitions.
6. Determination of winners
Place in the competition at each stage are determined by the highest total of points scored by the participants. For the victory is given – 2 points for a draw – one for loss – 0.
In the case when the points from two or more participants are equal places of participants are defined according to the criteria of the corresponding system of the competition.
7. Overall standings in World Cup
Players get points in each stage of the World Cup according taken places in the following order:
At the final stage (in the final of World Cup) coefficient of 1.5 for of Scoring is introduced.
In the overall World Cup standings are taken into account four of the best results shown in stages and half of the result (points) shown in the fifth stage.
In case of a tie among two or more participants, place of participants in the overall standings of World Cup are determined by the highest place in the classical program of one from the stages in which they participated.
In case of equality – by the highest place in another stage, etc.
World Cup winner is awarded the title of “Winner of the World Cup 2015 in draughts-64”.
He is awarded the trophy, medal and diploma. Participants, who took second and third places, are awarded with medals and diplomas.
The winner in the World Cup among women is awarded the title of “Winner of the World Cup 2015 in draughts-64 among women.” She is awarded the trophy and diploma. Participants, who took second and third place among women, are awarded with diplomas.
The winner in the World Cup among juniors 1996 and younger is awarded the title of “Winner of the World Cup 2015 in draughts-64 among juniors 1996 and younger.” He is awarded the trophy and diploma. Participants, who took second and third place among juniors 1996 and younger, are awarded with diplomas.
The winner in the overall standing of World Cup 2015, winners of World Cup among women and juniors can be recognized players, who participated in the classical program at least of 3 stages.
Prize fund in overall standing of World Cup is € 3,500:
1st place – 1 000 EUR
2nd place – 600 EUR
3rd place – 450 EUR
4th place – 300 EUR
5th place – 250 EUR
6th place – 200 EUR
7th place – 150 EUR
8th place – 100 EUR
Best junior born 1996 and younger – 200 EUR
Best woman – 150 euros
Best Veteran 60 + – 100 EUR (who participated in the classical program at least of 2 stages).
Participants are required to be present at opening and closing ceremony with a dress code (suit and light shirt for men, dress or pantsuit for women). In case of violation of this paragraph they are deprive of official awards.
Prize-winners of the World Cup in 2015 are allowed to participate in the European Championship in 2016. The winner of the World Cup 2015 will be provided with accommodation and meals by the organizers of European Championship. He will pay tournament fee in a single amount. Another prize-winners will participate in the European Championship in 2016 without a tournament fee.
Costs at each stage:
– for the competition; production of attributes, information and advertising materials; the award (prize money, trophies, medals, diplomas); payment of work of panel of referees and staff; travel costs; computer software – at the expenses of the immediate conducting organizations;
– Admission (accommodation, meals, travel expenses) not less than 6 foreign participants or invited participants with high ratings – at the expenses of the immediate conducting organizations;
– The costs of all other participants (accommodation, meals, travel expenses, visas, etc.) – at the expenses of the sending organizations or the
– The costs of the awards in the Overall World Cup (Cup, medals, diplomas, prize money) – at the expenses of International Draughts Federation.