6th Stage of World Cup – “Cup of information technology”
6th Stage of World Cup in draughts-64 “Cup of information technology” ended. Tournament was held from 25 to 31 July 2013 in Kazan, Russia. Dmitry Tsinman won. Sergey Belosheyev took 2nd place and Vladimir Skrabov took 3rd place. See all results on the site www.tatshashki.ru
31-07-2013 Classic program
The organizers of the tournament are:
1) FMJD Section-64
2) The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan
3) Draughts Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan
4) TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G. Nezhmetdinov
Competition will be held from July 25 (the day of arrival) to July 31, 2013 in Kazan (Russia), in “TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov” (Butlerova street, 7) – in front of the Kazan State Financial and Economic Institute.
Directions: from the bus station by bus number 54, trolley bus number 21; from the train station by bus number 10, 30, 63, trolley bus number 7 to the stop “Tukai area”.
All participants must register and pay tournament fee July 25 from 9:00 to 14:00 in the “TSSDYUSHSHOR R.G.Nezhmetdinov” After that date players who not registered to participate in the tournament are not allowed.
Schedule may be changed. Time and date of registration, opening and closing of the tournament is final.
The competition is open to all players, regardless of age and rating, with a sport category not less than the first, who paid the entry fee and registered. The number of participants representing the country is not limited.
Competitions will hold on the Swiss system in 9 rounds according to the FMJD Section-64 rules. The draw will be conducted by the computer program.
Competitions will hold in the Russian version of draughts-64 by the system of micro-matches consist of 4 games (2 games in Blitz) with the draw of the first move of white and black.
Time control is 30 minutes till the end of the game + 5 seconds per move for each participant in the classic game and 3 minutes till the end of the game + 1 second per move for each participant in the blitz game.
1) Delay in the first party of micro-match on 30 minutes or more leads to the total defeat of the micro-match.
2) For the calling a mobile phone or any other electronic signal during the party player loses.
3) Never agree to a draw before the 20th move in the party.
4) Analysis of the party in the playing hall is not permitted.
5) It is strictly forbidden to be in the game room in a state of alcoholic and drugs.
6) In the case of the facts of contractual nature of the party main referee may decide to deduct the defeat to both players.
7) In the event of failure to appear in the game without prior notice to the referee, the participant is eliminated from the tournament.
The prize fund is formed from money of the Draughts Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan (not less than 50,000 rubles.) and 50% of the
tournament fees. 50% of the tournament fees go to the tournament costs. About the final size of the prize fund and its distribution will be communicated to participants prior to the start of round 2.
Participants must to be on the closing ceremony, in breach of the item they are deprived of prizes.
Requests for accommodation must be submitted to July 08, 2013. After that date the tournament committee does not provide reservation of seats to accommodate the participants.
– For Grandmasters, representing the Republic of Tatarstan and the participants at the special invitation of the organizers – no fee;
– for the masters of sports, representing RT – 300 rubles.
– for candidates of master of sports, representing RT – 600 rubles.
– for the 1st category, representing the RT – 1000 rubles.
– for international grandmasters – 1200 rubles.
– for international masters and masters of FMJD – 1500 rubles.
– for national masters of sports – 2000 rubles.
– for candidates of master of sports – 2500 rubles.
– for the 1st category – 4000 rubles.
Tournament fee is 300 rubles in blitz for all participants.
Draughts Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan paid costs for food and accommodation for foreign players (5 players – 1 player on the country with a rank not less than a master FMJD).
Applicants for the free food and accommodation must apply to the organizing committee of the tournament before July 5, 2013.
The costs of all other participants (food, accommodation, travel, etc.) paid by the sending organization or themselves.
Costs for the work of referees and awards attributes (cups, medals, diplomas) paid by TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov.
You can receive fuller information on tournament and submit the preliminary application for placement on the following contacts:
Tsinman Dmitry, e-mail [email protected]
Complete information about the tournament will be regularly updated on the official website of the FMJD Section-64 www.fmjd64.org and website of Draughts Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan www.tatshashki.ru