International competitions 4th «Cup of information technology» – World Cup was held from 10 (the day of arrival) to August 17, 2012 in Kazan(Russia), in “TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov”. Vladimir Skrabov won tournament. See information on site www.tatshashki.ru
The Section-64 FMJD in accordance with the calendar of the Section-64 competitions in 2012 holds international competitions 4th «Cup of information technology» – World Cup. Competition will be held from 10 (the day of arrival) to August 17, 2012 in Kazan(Russia), in “TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov”.
The organizers of the tournament are:
1) Section-64 FMJD
2) The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan
3) Draughts Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan
4) TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G. Nezhmetdinov
Competition will be held from 10 (the day of arrival) to August 17, 2012 in Kazan(Russia), in “TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov” (Butlerova street, 7) – in front of the Kazan State Financial and Economic Institute.
Directions: from the bus station by bus number 54, trolley bus number 21; from the train station by bus number 10, 30, 63, trolley bus number 7 to the stop “Tukai area”.
All participants must register and pay tournament fee August 10 from 9:00 to 17:30 in the “TSSDYUSHSHOR R.G.Nezhmetdinov” After that date players who not registered to participate in the tournament are not allowed.
|10 / 08||09.00 –17.30||Arrival day, registration of participants|
|17.45||Draw of the 1st round|
|11 / 08||12.00||Opening ceremony|
|12 / 08||10.00||2 round|
|13 / 08||10.00||4 round|
|14 / 08||10.00||5 round|
|15 / 08||10.00||6 round|
|16 / 08||10.00||8 round|
|17 / 08||09.30||9 round|
|16.00||Departure of participants|
Schedule may be changed. Time and date of registration, opening and closing of the tournament is final.
The competition is open to all players, regardless of age and rating, with a sport category not less than the first, who paid the entry fee and registered. The number of participants representing the country is not limited.
Competitions will hold on the Swiss system in 9 rounds according to the FMJD rules. The draw will be conducted by the computer program.
Competitions will hold in the Russian version of draughts-64 by the system of micro-matches consist of 4 games with the draw of the first move of white and black.
The Main referee is FMJD referee Cholin Oleg (Bryansk,Russia).
1) Delay in the first party of micro-match on 30 minutes or more leads to the total defeat of the micro-match.
2) For the calling a mobile phone or any other electronic signal during the party player loses.
3) Never agree to a draw before the 15th move in the party.
4) Analysis of the party in the playing hall is not permitted.
5) It is strictly forbidden to be in the game room in a state of alcoholic and drugs.
6) In the case of the facts of contractual nature of the party main referee may decide to deduct the defeat to both players.
7) In the event of failure to appear in the game without prior notice to the referee, the participant is eliminated from the tournament.
The prize fund is formed from money of the Draughts Federation of theRepublicofTatarstan(not less than 50,000 rubles.) and 70% of the tournament fees. 30% of the tournament fees go to the tournament costs. About the final size of the prize fund and its distribution will be communicated to participants prior to the start of round 2.
Participants must to be on the closing ceremony, in breach of the item they are deprived of prizes.
Requests for accommodation must be submitted to July 27, 2012. After that date the tournament committee does not provide reservation of seats to accommodate the participants.
– For foreign participants, Grandmasters, representing the Republicof Tatarstanand the participants at the special invitation of the organizers – no fee;
– for the masters of sports, representing RT – 250 rubles.
– for candidates of master of sports, representing RT – 500 rubles.
– for the 1st category, representing the RT – 800 rubles.
– for international grandmasters – 1000 rubles.
– for international masters and masters of FMJD – 1500 rubles.
– for national masters of sports – 2000 rubles.
– for candidates of master of sports – 2500 rubles.
– for the 1st category – 4000 rubles.
The costs for food and accommodation of foreign players (as agreed with organizers) can be paid by the Draughts Federation of theRepublicofTatarstan. The costs of all other participants (food, accommodation, travel, etc.) paid by the sending organization or themselves. Costs for the work of referees and awards attributes (cups, medals, diplomas) paid by TSSDYUSHSHOR of R.G.Nezhmetdinov.
To receive fuller information on tournament and to submit the preliminary application for placement it is possible on the following contacts:
Tsinman Dmitry, e-mail [email protected]